The new two-sided Guitar Solo Scales guide includes 24 charts. This is improved guide is so simple
and easy to use that it no longer requires or includes a separate explanatory CD.
Order Guitar Solo Scales
Guitar Solo Scales
- Be a better player by understanding which solo notes to play for songs in each key.
- Front shows 12 charts, one for each major key. Included are the note patterns for major pentatonic scale & major scale notes for playing "melodic" sounding solos and minor pentatonic scale & blues scale notes for playing "rock/blues" sounding solos.
- Back shows 12 charts, one for each minor key. Included are the note patterns for relative minor pentatonic scale & relative minor scale notes for playing "minor & rock/blues" sounding solos.
- Many uses including:
- Teaching tool / visual reference guide
- Learning to play solo note patterns for pentatonic, major, minor & blues scales
- Figuring out solos to songs by ear, jamming, improvising
- Learning basic scale theory
Ron Greene's Music Dials