The new two-sided Guitar Accompaniment Chords guide includes 24 charts and replaces
the original one-sided Rhythm Guitar Dial with 12 charts. This is improved guide is so simple
and easy to use that it no longer requires or includes a separate explanatory CD.
Order Guitar Chords Chart
- Be a better player by understanding how to play any chord for any song anywhere on the neck.
- Front shows 12 charts, each showing all the chord forms and positions for each major & minor chord. Also shown are the notes for suspended chords, power chords, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th and 13th chords.
- Back shows 12 charts, each showing all the chord forms and positions for each augmented & diminished chord. Also shown are the notes for 7th chords.
- Many uses including:
- Teaching tool / visual reference guide
- Learning to play all forms & positions for major, minor, augmented and diminished chords
- Figuring out chords to songs by ear, jamming, improvising
- Learning basic chord theory
Ron Greene's Music Dials